Wednesday, March 31, 2010

India is calling....

I am very happy to be extending my Yoga education through December 2010. I will be starting the Resonate (yoga therapy program) in June. Even though finances will be tight, I am 100% sure it will be a great experience...
Since the new year started I have completely remodeld my lifestyle. I got slightly off track for a while there and was pretty upset with how I was managing my life. So far new doors have been opening left and right since I decided to just be "me". 
I have made it my intention to go to India spring of 2011. Mostly for educational purposes and to fulfill a life long dream. It will be hard to be away from my family for such and extended period of time, but I feel so deeply that I need to do this. My hubby was not to happy about the idea, but I know in his heart he understands why it is and has been calling me for so long.
I will be accompanied by a dear friend who is such an amazing artist- Diana Comstock. I am absolutely thrilled and honored to be present with her as we go on such an amazing adventure.
Funny thing about this trip...I have never been off this continent. I hate flying and have a fear of it that is so intense that I have passed up trips abroad in the past...silly me. I have been facing many of my fears as of late, so this will be my biggest hoorah!

"India was the mother of our race and Sanskrit the mother of Europe's languages. She was the mother of our philosophy, mother through the Arabs, of much of our mathematics, mother through Buddha, of the ideals embodied in Christianity, mother through village communities of self-government and democracy. Mother India is in many ways the mother of us all."  ~Will Durant



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Followers